BUISINESS PREMISES – LOCATION
Today, the main KRE.KA. S.A.’s productive premises are located in Kavala and constitute:
- 4 breeding stations, of total 17.000 square metres in area with the potential of breeding 2.500 calves per period and an annual overall potentiality of 10.000 calves in the area of Pernis Chrysoupolis (Kavala).
- Fattening unit of sheep and goats in an 18.000 m2 covered area, with an annual potentiality of 1.100 lambs.
- An elaboration – standardization of meat unit of an overall 600 square metres in area with annual potentiality of 3 tons.
- Slaughterhouse of three production lines with potentialities: Slaughter of cattle line: 12.480 of cattle annually. Slaughter of lambs line: 50.000 of lambs annually. Slaughter of pork line: 41.600 of pork annually.
- Storage spaces with an overall 8.000 square metres in area.
- Building of administration offices of an overall 550 square metres in area.
- Laboratory of cattle-feed of 345 tons of raw materials and of 100 tons of the end products capacity.
- Biogas production unit, with an annual potentiality of 17.155 tons of animal by-products management and 39.055 tons of raw materials of waste.
- Cremation unit of High Potential with annual capabilities of 4.800 tons.
FACILITIES IN PERNI, KAVALA
The enterprise owns building plots of a total surface of 116.990 square metres in area in the Community of Pernis N. Kavala and 25.028 square metres in area in the Community of Gravounas. The value of the company’s facilities come up to about the tune of 16,0 millions of euro, holding a dominant position in the food sector in Greece.
FACILITIES IN IOANNINA
It also has a branch office in the city of Ioannina with premises in an privately-owned land of 21.571 square metres in area, where a three-line slaughterhouse are operated, as well as a cutting and elaboration workshop, a wrap-up room, freezers, incinerator for management of the slaughter by-products. For the sales, the transport and generally for the coverage of its operational needs, the company owns four (4) refrigerator trucks, three (3) vans,, and two (2) vans for the transport of live animals.
FACILITIES IN THE CENTRAL VEGETABLE MARKET OF ATHENS (RENTI)
Finally, the biggest part of its commercial activities, is served by its branch office, which has its headquarters in the Central Vegetable Market of Athens (O.K.K.A.), in an expanse of 340 m2 (building 2 number 26) and by the offices of the central administration of Athens in an area of 124m2, that belong to the handling organization of the Central Vegetable Market and are rented the whole central market is a management property). The specific establishment employs freezers of a total 150 tons capacity, as well as a cutting – standardization unit of meat.